BM-18 | Multitask Plate and Pipe Beveller
The BM-18 is a new generation portable multitask plate and pipe beveller driven by a powerful electric motor. It enables milling straight edges up to 18 mm bevel width, contours, and holes from 40 mm in diameter and rounding off steel construction before painting or coating with radius R2, R3, R4 or R5. New hexagonal fixing of milling heads increases beveller durability and makes replacement of the heads more convenient and user-friendly.
Variable spindle speed enables optimizing cutting conditions depending on the sort of material grade incl. stainless steel, alloys, aluminum, brass, or plastic.
- Maximum 18 mm bevel width (more than one pass could be required)
- New more durable milling heads with hexagonal fixing for easy replacement
- Electronic speed control between 1800–5850 rpm for use on a variety of materials
- Continuous milling depth adjustment to fully control the bevelling process
- Overload protection to prevent motor damage
- Rounding radius R2, R3, R4, R5 on both straight and curved edges
- Optional accessories expand the possible applications of the BM-18 to deal with pipes and small workpieces