Lizard | Programmable Welding Carriage
Lizard is a portable, programmable, trackless welding tractor designed to produce consistently high-quality welds. It can be programmed in continuous or stitch welding modes. Welder-friendly two-function buttons enable storage and reproduction of up to 40 different welding programs for various joint configurations and multi-pass, multi-layer welds. Constant, continuous, and repeatable travel speed enables weld bead geometry that is exact to the required specifications, thus reducing costly over welding and decreasing filler metal usage, substantially.
Lizard is capable of producing weave welds by means of an optional pendulum oscillator. The oscillator allows for precise control of weave width, weave speed, and left/right side wall dwell and is particularly useful for vertical welding.
- Up to 40 complete programs may be stored in non-volatile memory to repeat optimum weld procedures
- Multifunctional LCD and 2-function buttons for programming selected welding patterns and parameters such as weld length, the distance between welds, reverse fill, crater fill time, and others
- The closed-loop speed control system stabilizes travel speed, enabling uniform heat input to produce consistently high-quality welds
- Lizard travels at full speed between stitches, which saves valuable welding time.
- The optional torch oscillator produces weave welds
- 4-wheel drive magnetic traction permits out-of-position use
- Compact, lightweight design with a durable aluminum cast housing
- Convenient Power Supply 115–230 V, 50–60 Hz or 42 V, 50–60 Hz