The beginning of PROMOTECH dates back to October, 1987. Our first products were magnetic and electromagnetic work holding tables and chucks. In 1991 we introduced electromagnetic drilling/milling machines. A scope of products has been gradually enriched, and shortly PROMOTECH began to gain international recognition.
PROMOTECH constantly develops and applies an advanced technology to anticipate and fully satisfy customers’ needs and expectations. Our machines have proved to be extremely reliable in a variety of practical applications. Every year, new ever more sophisticated products are launched. Custom made machines and complete welding lines are designed and built for specific customers’ needs. Our Research and Development Department remains involved not only in bringing new products to life but also in continuous improvement of the existing ones.
At present our product portfolio comprises more than 300 products including professional power tools, beveling machines, welding automation equipment, gantry welding systems and many others. More than 95 % of our production is exported world-wide. PROMOTECH provides its business partners with unique products, incorporating leading edge machine-tool technology, excellent handling and professional warranty & post-warranty service.
The creation of a wonderful team of employees is the company’s key achievement. The employees play an active part in Promotech’s success story, including constant sales growth, a good reputation among customers all over the world and development of new products.
PROMOTECH successes and achievements have been recognised by several Polish business organisations and associations:
- (2000) – Golden Statuette – the top prize in the “2000 Leader of Polish Business” competition – Business Centre Club
- (2007+) – Promotech was included among the fastest-growing Polish companies in the “Gazelles of Polish Business” competition – Puls Biznesu
- (2007) – Award in Workplace Safety Employer competition – State Labour Inspection
- (2008) – Award in category “Good Business” – Neewsweek and Kronenbergs Foundation
- (2008) – Silver statuette: “Crew- friendly Empolyer” – Labour Inspection in Bialystok
- (2009) -1st place in category “Production” in “Innovations 2008” ranking – Kurier Poranny
- (2010) – 1st place in category “Production” in “Innovations 2009” ranking – Kurier Poranny
- (2011) – Prize „Dźwignia 2011” – Polish Federation Of Engineering
- (2011) – “Stable Business” Award – Dziennik Gazeta Prawna
- (2012) – Special Award in “Innovations 2011” ranking – Podlasie Regional Development Foundation
- (2012) – 1st place in Employer – Organizer Of Safe Work competition – State Labour Inspection
- (2012) – Vice President Zbigniew Gołąbiewski was awarded the prize for the title “Gold Engineer” – Polish Federation Of Engineering
Promotech Sp. z o.o. holds Certificate No: FM 37982 and operates a Quality Management System which complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 for the following scope:
Design and production of machines, devices, and equipment intended for industrial use.
PROMOTECH gives 3 per cent of its annual net profit to charity. Most of it is directed towards medical assistance and the rehabilitation of children in need (approximately 80% of all aid). PROMOTECH also subsidises educational and sports non-profit organizations for children and young people.
In 1996, PROMOTECH was the first company in the region to finance life insurance policies for its employees. The employees also enjoy free access to a private medical centre. The company has a loan fund for housing and investment purposes. It partially subsidises summer holidays for employees and their families and almost fully subsidises holiday camps for the employees’ children. The company’s young team enjoys active recreation, so the company grants them access to a swimming pool, sports centre and a gym as part of the social package and organises intra-company sporting games to encourage competitiveness.
PROMOTECH actively shapes inter-generation relations. Experience of the older employees is recognised through anniversary awards and team integration is stimulated by Christmas and New Year celebrations, Christmas parties for children, picnics and trips abroad.
In connection with the entry into force of Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”, PROMOTECH Sp. z o.o. would like to explain the basic issues of the GDPR.
1. What is GDPR – an abbreviation of the General Data Protection Regulation
2. Who is the Data Administrator – PROMOTECH Sp. z o.o, ul. Elewatorska 23/1, 15-620 Białystok +48 (85) 678 34 95, e-mail: email@example.com
3. Types, categories of personal data processed by PROMOTECH Sp. z o.o. – identification data, address details and contact details, in particular for the purposes of:
- legal and consulting services providers,
- IT service providers and services related to technical support websites,
- social networks, of which PROMOTECH Sp. z o.o. uses,
- banks, insurance companies,
- other entities that PROMOTECH Sp. z o.o. carries out tasks based on civil law contracts,
4. If we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object to the use of your data at any time (including profiling). If, in the circumstances described, you object, we will not be able to process your personal information for this purpose.
5. Provision of personal data outside the European Economic Area or an international organization – the company “Promotech” Sp. z o.o. in Bialystok, in special situations, it may transfer personal data only to those who have joined the EU-US-Privacy Shield program in order to ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data required by a European provision. Under an agreement between you and the European Commission, the latter has found an adequate level of data protection for companies certified by Privacy Shield, including:
- Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a MailChimp
6. Time of processing personal data – PROMOTECH Sp. z o.o. has the obligation to store personal data in accordance with applicable law, in particular the Act on National Archival Resources and Archives and other specific legal provisions, and then they will be removed or made anonymous.
7. Rights of persons who are processed by PROMOTECH Sp. z o.o. – you have the right to:
- access to the content of your data and a copy of it (Article 15 of the ECR),
- to correct the data (Article 16 of the GDPR),
- to delete data (article 17 of the GDPR),
- to limit the processing of data (Article 18 of the GDPR),
- for data transfer (Article 20 of the GDPR),
- to object to the processing of data (Article 21 of the GDPR),
- the right not to be subject to decisions taken in the conditions of automated data processing, including profiling (Article 22 of the GDPR).
8. Office for Personal Data Protection – a body supervising the compliance of data processing with the provisions on the protection of personal data, Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, to which you can complain.
9. Optional or obligatory data processing – PROMOTECH Sp. z o.o. in particular, it processes personal data in order to conclude and execute the contract and on the basis of the law. In a few situations personal data are processed on the basis of voluntary consent.
10. Automated decision making, including profiling – PROMOTECH Sp. z o.o. can process your data in an automated way, including in the form of profiling. Profiling will involve offering tailor-made services to your needs, but binding decisions do not have to be automated.
EXAMINATION OF APPLICATIONS RELATING TO THE RIGHTS OF THE PERSON WHO THE DATA CONCERNS
Client, Contractor (natural person conducting business activity, natural person running an individual farm, persons representing a civil company, partner company, general partnership) PROMOTECH Sp. z o.o. is entitled to submit an application in the scope of rights resulting from the RODO, in electronic form or directly at the registered office of PROMOTECH Sp. z o.o. is obliged to consider it according to the following rules:
- Within 30 days, counting from the date of receipt of the request.
- Within 90 days, counting from the date of receipt of the request, if the request or number of requests is complex, the deadline for replying.
- On behalf of PROMOTECH Sp. z o.o. grants you the answer to the submitted application in writing, by registered letter with a confirmation of receipt or electronically to the e-mail address provided in the application.
If you have questions regarding the application, please contact PROMOTECH Sp. z o.o. at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal basis: Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (Journal of Laws EU L 119 of 4 May 2016)