PRO-36 AD | Low Profile Mag Drill
The PRO-36 AD is an ultra-low profile mag drill, that fits in the tightest of spots. Perfect solution for any applications in confined spaces, where typical mag drills are too large. A powerful motor and strong electromagnetic base enable the drilling of holes up to 36 mm in diameter to a depth of up to 30 mm (1-3/16″).
PRO-36 AD accepts both TCT and HSS cutters as well as a twist drill, and drills with 19.05 mm (3/4″) Weldon shank.
- The ultra-low design is perfectly suited to space-restricted areas – only 176 mm high
- 39 mm stroke enables up to 30 mm depth of cut
- Also accepts twist drills with 19.05 mm (3/4″) Weldon shank
- Cooling with a bottle to facilitate hole making
- The detachable feed ratchet handle can be fixed from either the left or right side
- Magnetic Field Shape Control (MFSC) provides maximum holding power on thin materials
- The extremely low weight of just 9.5 kg (21 lbs)