BM-21 | Industrial Plate & Pipe Beveler
The BM-21 beveling machine can perform bevels up to 21 mm and allows continuously adjustable bevel angles from 0° up to 60°. The BM21 can handle pipes from 150 mm (6″) to 300 mm (12″) in diameter. When equipped with an optional guide, it allows working on pipes with a diameter of more than 300 mm (12″). BM-21 contains an anti-vibration system including specially shaped gripping construction with 4 dampers, enabling more comfortable operation, and minimizing unwanted vibrations.
- Monobloc milling head equipped with 10 square inserts to make the machining process far more efficient and much less operator fatiguing
- easy setting of bevel width up to 21 mm at 45°
- continuous angle adjustment from 0 to 60 degrees
- automatic motor overload protection to prevent motor damage
- quick and simple replacement of cutting inserts
- one universal guide plate for beveling both plates and pipes