PRO 45/2 ATEX | Pneumatic Drilling Machine
PRO-45/2 ADA ATEX can make holes up to 45 mm in diameter by using annular cutters and drill holes up to 20 mm in diameter with twist drill bits. The combination of a pneumatic drive and permanent magnetic base eliminates the need of an electric power supply. An extremely small ATEX-approved, pneumatic drill is perfectly suited to space-restricted and hazardous environments such as oil drilling platforms, petrochemical plants, oil refineries, shipbuilding, and the petrochemical industry, where electric appliances are prohibited for safety reasons.
- Conforms to Ex c IIC T6/T4 Gb and Ex c IIIB T6/T4 Dd requirements for equipment used in hazardous environments
- ATEX-approved materials – safe use in Ex zones and where hazardous, flammable, or combustible vapors, liquids, dust, or residues may be present
- Strong permanent magnet to keep your machine fixed with no need for an electric supply
- Pneumatic motor start-up is possible only when the magnetic base is active
- Protection against accidental motor activation
- Portable pneumatic drill – ideal for site work