BM-7 – Compact radius edge beveler
Quick, simple to use beveller that creates a perfect radius (R2, R3, R4 or R5) in just one pass, saving time and money over conventional grinding methods.
Superior features of BM-7 include:
Beveling with radius R2, R3, R4, R5
Creating a perfect radius on material edges prior to painting has crucial implications on lifetime of material cover.
BM-7 creates a perfect radius on both straight…
…and curved edges.
Beveling up to 7 mm
Countersinking down to ca 35 mm (1.38’’)
Solution for rounding edges on steel elements
Radius prevents rust from building up on sharp edges.
The current EN 1090 & EN-ISO 12944 Part 2 applications directive demands a soft or radius edge applying to all steel sections before painting, to prevent rust build up on sharp edges.
Without a radius
Flaking and rust
With a radius
Make sure you are familiar with Promotech BM-7 Compact Plate and Pipe Beveler brochure including technical data and detailed information about this product. Should you have any further questions we encourage you to send us an enquiry.
|Power supply||1~110-120 V, 50-60 Hz
1~220-240 V, 50-60 Hz
|Spindle speed (without load)||6500 rpm|
|Maximum bevel width (b)||7 mm (0.28")|
|Bevel angle (β, depending on milling head)||45° ; 30° (option)|
|Minimal diameter of countersinking||ca 35 mm (1.38")|
|Rounding edges||R2, R3, R4, R5|
|Dimensions ( L x W x H)||327 mm (12.9") x 142 mm (5.6") x 319 (12.5")|
|Weight (without milling head)||5.8 kg (13 lbs)|
Milling head 45° for cutting and radius bevels
Milling head 30° for cutting
Cutting insert for steel (4pcs required)
Cutting insert for aluminum (4pcs required)
Cutting insert R3 (4pcs required)
Cutting insert R4 (4pcs required)
Cutting insert R5 (4pcs required)
Cutting insert R2 (4pcs required)
We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website.
You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in settings.
PROMOTECH Sp. z o.o. protects your data – read the below information clause.
Before you give us your data check:
• Who is the Administrator of your data?
• For what purpose do we collect data?
• What are your rights regarding data submission?
• Who processes your data that you give us?
• Who is the administrator of your data?
Please be advised that your personal data will be processed by Promotech Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Białystok, ul. Elewatorska 23/1, 15-620 Białystok, KRS 0000098853 (hereinafter referred to as the „Administrator”).
For what purpose will we process your data and what is the legal basis?
We will process your data only after you have explicitly consented to their processing (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR). We will process the data for the fulfillment of our objectives, i.e. the implementation of the sales and services contract (article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of the GDPR), in order to offer our products and services (direct marketing, Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) ) GDPR and for analytical and statistical purposes (Article 6 (1) (f). Shared data will not be profiled.
How long will we process your data?
We will process your data until you withdraw your consent to their processing, however, not longer than until the claims for the concluded contract have expired or until the obligation to store the data resulting from the law has expired.
Can we share your data?
The personal data provided by you, if it is reasonable, may be transferred to the entities that process personal data on behalf of the Administrator, including: IT service providers, where such entities process data on the basis of agreements concluded with the Administrator and only in accordance with the Administrator’s instructions .
How can you contact us (or the Administrator)?
The Administrator can be contacted at the Administrator’s e-mail address by e-mail address: email@example.com in all matters regarding the processing of personal data and the use of rights related to the processing of personal data.
What rights do you have?
You have the right to:
• access to their data, requests for rectification, deletion or limitation of their processing
• object to the processing of personal data to the extent that the basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of the Administrator. In particular, you have the right to object to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes
• lodging a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data
• withdrawal of consent in so far as the basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal
• transfer of personal data, i.e. to receive from the Administrator information about personal data being processed, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, to the extent that your data is processed in order to conclude and perform the service. The transferred personal data can be sent to another data administrator.
How can you use your rights?
In order to exercise the above rights, please contact the Data Administrator, to whom the contact details have been indicated above.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages. Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link.